Last 2011's Friday

It's the last Friday of the year 2011. Nothing much to remember about 2011; except maybe for some stuff. Some are sweet but yet some are sour. But somehow 2011 gives me chances to explore the 'artist' within me.

I am just a so called engineer for living. I do straight line, round, triangle and some rectangular stuff. Everything is very straight forward. Calculation, mathematics etc. 1 + 1 will always become 2. I never know how to appreciate arts and most of the times don't even care bout it. Surely 2011 change my perspective about it. About seeing details and people. Hmm....people.Yes... met so many nice, friendly people in 2011. Most of then so nice i would call them friends.


End of the year... remind me what i used to do when it comes. Specially Friday night. :) Well yeah... you thought right...Partying from dusk till dawn. Celebrating the younger age.

But somehow that was the past. Forgot bout it ....and don't want to recall it anyhow. Don't want to do it ever again even if your paying me to.Or is it? ha ha ha

2012.....hmm.....full of hope..planing...planing...planing....and 'Supernatural season 8 episode 11' .... :)

Only HE knows... Wallahu'alam...

No comments:

Post a Comment